A collection of early Church of England liturgical music for 4-5 voices.
Transcribed and edited from three ms. partbooks (Bodleian Library Mus. Sch. e. 420-422) thought to have been used in a London church, compiled perhaps between 1548 and 1550. Missing voice parts in the ms. (the tenor partbook is lost) are provided either from contemporary sources or are reconstructed by the editor.